Kottu and rice meals with fish
seems to be are the popular food items in Srilanka. Except for the dinner at Galle, I chose local restaurants to have food.
- Snacks on-board Mihin Lanka.
- Lunch at Colombo: Rice with Parippu (Dhal curry), Gotukola Sambol (Pennywort Salad) (the green one at the top), fish fry and couple of other vegetable curries.
- Dinner at Kandy: Young Chow & Thai hot garlic prawns
- Lunch at Dambulla: Rice, Fish curry, Parippu, Beetroot Curry (next to Parippu), Pappad
- Dinner at Sigiriya: Chicken Kottu with pineapple juice
- Breakfast at Sigiriya: Parotta & chicken curry
- Lunch at Colombo: Chicken Kottu
- Lunch at Galle
And finally some chocolate ice cream to cool off 😉