No matter how I hungry I was, taking a picture of the food before eating became a ritual during my Southeast Asia trip. Cambodian cuisine was unique and it was zero spicy. I had to pour lots of sauce and ketchup into the food to raise the Scoville scale. Couple of days before the trip I bought a new phone, Samsung J7, hoping that its 13 MP primary camera will fetch me better pictures than my Samsung Note 1’s 8 MP camera. The latter gave excellent pictures during my past adventures. But, food shots taken with J7 were below par.
Menus in restaurants were bi-lingual. It was written in Khmer language along with its translated English name. Whenever I asked for the Cambodian name it led to huge confusion. Here is the list of food that I ate in Cambodia
- Fried chicken with pineapple: Chicken and fruit combo was interesting
- Morning Glory Chicken
- Lok lak with fried rice
- Fried shrimps big noodle and mango shake: Very tasty
- Omelette pork and rice
- Fried shrimps with green pepper
- Chicken pizza and strawberry shake
- Steamed chicken momos
- Chicken amok and Vietnamese coffee milk
- Tuna sandwich and Banana shake
Still hungry??? Take a look at all of my posts about food.