Matterport enables you to share and publish your 3D showcases in a number of ways.
- Send an email to anyone using a simple link to your digital twin. …
- Embed your 3D digital twin on your website. …
- Post your virtual tour to the MLS.
- Publish a tour of your business to Google Street View. …
- Share on social media .
Can you download a Matterport 3D tour?
Go to the App store and search Matterport 3D Showcase and download the App. Once on your device, you’ll be able to download all of your 3D Tours. In order to download a tour, you’ll then need your tour ID for the property. Simply email us the property address of the 3D Tour and we will email you the tour ID.
In order to promote on Instagram, just paste the URL into your profile bio, then mention in your post that the link to the tour is in your profile. (You won’t want to add the link in the post because Instagram does not allow these to be clickable.)
What is a space in Matterport?
Active spaces are those that can be edited, shared, and published. Each new plan has a cap on the number of spaces that can be active at any given time, but there is no limit on the number of spaces that can be archived in the Matterport Cloud.
Can you embed Matterport in Facebook?
However it has been integrated into a page header and even if you find how it still won’t let you to do an embed Matterport tour in facebook posts.
How do I embed a Matterport on my website?
Add Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
- Login to your Matterport account.
- Copy the embed code provided.
- Head to the page you’d like to embed the 3D environment while in edit mode.
- Paste the embed code using the CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+V (on Windows) shortcut.
- Click “Save” and view live to see your Matterport 3D environment live.
How much do Matterport photographers make?
The national average salary for a Matterport Photographer is $44,193 in United States.
How do I save a virtual tour from a website?
How to save virtual tour project?
- Create a new folder and name it as “project”
- Click “save as” in file menu of Tourweaver and save all the files in the folder “project”.
- If you need to send this project file to others, please zip the folder and the icon, which are the same name, and then send to others.
Can Matterport be downloaded?
Matterport Showcase is how you and your audience view and explore your space in its final format. You can download it as an app or access it through any web browser.
How do you save on Matterport virtual tour?
You can save Matterport 3D Tours to an iPad using the Matterport 3D Showcase app. The tour can then be deleted, but still live on the iPad. Ask the owner of the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour for the unique ID Tour number.