The Z visa should take around 3 – 7 days to process, but it can take longer. If you’ve got this far, you shouldn’t have the visa rejected. You’ll be notified once it has been processed so you can go collect it.
Is China issuing Z visas?
Z visa is issued to those who intend to work in China. Visa applicant should be located in the U.S. but not in the mainland of China while the application is submitted. Please click here to select a proper visa and read Step by Step Guide to China Visa. Click here to learn about Tips to Apply for China Visa.
How do I get a Z visa for China?
Steps Involved to Hire Foreigners
- Apply online from outside China for a Foreigner’s Work Permit Notice;
- Apply for a Z-Class Visa at a Chinese embassy or consulate;
- Turn in Work Permit Notice and Visa Application;
- Receive the Visa and Get on the Plane to China;
- Temporary Registration with Police;
- Medical Verification;
How long is a Chinese Z visa valid for?
( Z ) visa is valid for one entry, three months. The holder of a (Z) visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public security department within thirty days of entry into China.
Can I get a Chinese work visa now?
Applying for a work visa in China requires going to the closest Chinese Visa Application Service Center or Chinese embassy. Your employee will need to provide basic documents. … Many of your employees will apply for Z visas and need to obtain a Chinese Residence Permit within 30 days of arriving in China.
How do I get a 10 year Chinese visa?
How to Apply
- Download the visa application form and fill it in. One thing to note: when you fill out your visa application, just tick the box that shows “10-Year Visa”. …
- Submit your documents (listed below).
- Pay the visa application fee and collect your visa. Read more information about how to apply for a China visa.
Is it hard to get work visa in China?
But it is extremely difficult to get a Z-visa, which requires applicants to prove that they have been hired by Chinese institutions and have at least two years of work experience in the relevant industry. … “This situation is quite common in Beijing, Shanghai and other big cities in China.
Can I get AZ visa without a degree?
In order to obtain a legal Z working visa, the applicant must hold a genuine bacherlors degree at minimum. Without one, then you can kiss your chances of working “legally” in China bye bye.
Can you work in China without a degree?
It is possible for you to work in China without a degree as long as you have a high school diploma or middle college diploma. China has put much emphasis on education, and the four-year degree is now commonplace.
Is it easy to immigrate to China?
The Chinese population can be categorized into a number of smaller ethnic groups including 55 ethnic minorities. … China immigration is not very easy but it is possible.
What are the documents needed for AZ visa in China?
To get your Z visa you will need a couple documents:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months duration after the applicant’s intended entry date.
- Completed application form.
- One recent passport-sized photo.
- Employment permit issued by hiring company and mailed to you.