What attracted you to our company answer?
Show That You Researched the Company
You reply must demonstrate that you are serious enough about the job to have researched the company to the point that you feel like you are compatible. To that end, your answer should include at least a couple of facts about the company that are not generic.
Why are you interested in this company?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
What has attracted you to apply for this position?
How to Answer “Why Are You Applying For This Position?”
- Explain something specific that you’re looking for in your job search. …
- Tell them something you noticed about THEIR job that you liked. …
- Recap what you’ve said to show exactly how their job fits what you’re looking for.
What attracted you to this company examples?
How To Answer “What Attracted You To This Company?”
- “I love your mission to help companies manage their customer relationships. …
- “I read an interview with the CEO and I was so impressed with her commitment to diversity in hiring!
What can you bring to the company?
your enthusiasm for the profession and the employer and your desire to make your mark. your personal qualities, such as your drive and willingness to learn. the skills the employer seeks and how you have demonstrated them in the past – your answer should show why you would be competent in the job.
How do you write that you are interested in a company?
Let’s discuss what information you should include in your body paragraphs.
- Start with an introduction. …
- Include recent skills you’ve developed. …
- Describe your employment background. …
- Explain why this job is the right fit. …
- Research the company. …
- Network. …
- Learn your audience’s name. …
- Include versatile skills.
What attracted you to this role Example answer?
Think About How You’ll Benefit the Company
When answering general questions about the role, don’t talk about how you would benefit from being hired. For example, answers like “I want a job that will help me build my career” make you seem more focused on yourself rather than how your background benefits the company.
What are you interested in examples?
List of example interests
- Environmental conservation.
- Animal rights.
- Foreign or new cuisine.
- Foreign languages.
What do you like most about working for this company?
Variety of work and people, travel, flexible work hours during non-event days. Versatility of being able to do a variety of tasks. Being able to work virtually. Having a forward-thinking, supportive company that realizes employees are their greatest asset.