Immigration Office, TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport) under Department of Immigration has been facilitating tourists flying to Nepal by providing Visa on Arrival. … If you have obtained visa from Nepalese Diplomatic Missions, then you must enter Nepal within six months from the visa issued date.
Can foreigners visit Nepal now?
All unvaccinated foreigners arriving in Nepal must obtain a visa in advance of travel from a Nepali diplomatic mission abroad. A COVID antigen test is mandated on arrival at the port of entry.
Can I get a visa at Kathmandu airport?
If you will arrive by air, either apply for a visa at a Nepalese embassy or consulate before traveling, or purchase a tourist visa upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. For an online visa application form, see https://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa.
How can I go to Nepal from Bangladesh?
Bus, drive, train • 21h 27m
- Take the bus from Dhaka to Tangail Bypass.
- Take the bus from Tangail to Nawabganj.
- Drive from Nawabganj to Malda Town.
- Take the train from Malda Town to Samastipur Jn.
- Take the train from Samastipur Jn to Ghorasahan.
- Drive from Ghorasahan to Kathmandu.
Is Nepal border open for tourists?
The Gaddha Chowk border with India has re-opened for travel, after registering in advance. Unvaccinated travelers wishing to enter Nepal must apply in advance, present their itinerary and have travel insurance. Visas on arrival are suspended. Vaccinated travelers are eligible for visas on arrival.
Is Nepal border open now?
After nearly 19 months, both the governments decided to lift the border closures. … Reciprocating the decision of the Nepalese government on the issue of re-opening the Nepal-India border, the Indian government that had also closed the border in March 2020 on the same ground as that of Nepal also re-opened the border.
Where Nepali can go without visa?
- Thailand – Exemption up to 90 Days.
- Russian Federation – Exemption up to 90 Days.
- People’s Republic of China – Exemption up to 30 Days.
- Federal Republic of Brazil – Exemption up to 90 Days.
- Myanmar – Exemption up to 90 Days.
- Vietnam – Exemption up to 90 Days.
- Cambodia – Exemption up to 30 Days.
Do we need visa for Nepal?
Do Indians Need a Visa to Visit Nepal? No, Indian passport holders do not require a visa to travel to Nepal. … This exception is only extended to Indian citizens. However, Indians are required to carry proper credentials issued by the Government of India, the Election Commission of India, etc.
Can I apply Nepal visa online?
Since 2014, you can apply for a tourist visa online within 15 days of your date of arrival in Nepal. You’ll need the address of your hotel and a recent digital version of a passport-sized photo that you can upload to the application.
How can I get visa on arrival in Nepal?
Visa On Arrival
- 1st Step. Fill in ‘ Arrival Card ‘ …
- 2nd Step. Make payment at the bank according to your visa requirement ( 15/30/90 Days) …
- 3rd Step. Proceed to the Immigration Desk with your online form, payment receipts and your passport.
How much does a visa to Nepal cost?
Full list of Nepali visa fees
|Visa Type||Visa Fee in USD $|
|1.||Tourist Visa (short)||USD 30|
|2.||30 Days (Multiple Entry)||USD 50|
|3.||90 Days (Multiple Entry)||USD 125|
|4.||Visa Extension (Within Valid Visa Period)||USD 3 per Day|
Is Bangladesh bigger than Nepal?
Nepal is approximately 147,181 sq km, while Bangladesh is approximately 148,460 sq km, making Bangladesh 1% larger than Nepal. Meanwhile, the population of Nepal is ~30.3 million people (132.3 million more people live in Bangladesh). … Nepal using our country comparison tool.
Can I travel to Nepal from India without passport?
– No. We need a document that exclusively proves your nationality. Hence, you need to produce either valid Indian Passport or Election Card (issued by Election Commission) to enter into Nepal.
Can foreigners get married in Nepal?
Any foreigner from the world can get married in Nepal. If any foreigner has the Nepali partner he/she can get married under marriage law of Nepal. Simply 16 days is needed to complete the process of court marriage for foreigners in Nepal.
What are the documents required to visit Nepal?
Travel documents for Nepal for Indian Nationals
- Valid National Passport.
- Photo Identity card issued by the Government of India/State Govt./UT Administration in India to their employees or Election ID card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Emergency Certificate issued by Embassy of India, Kathmandu.