Can Saudi exit reentry visa be extended?
Saudi Arabia extends residence, exit, re-entry, visit visas for free until year end. Saudi authorities confirmed it has started to automatically extend the validity of residence permits (Iqama) and exit and re-entry visas without fees or charges until December 31, according to an announcement.
How do I extend my exit reentry visa after expiry?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
How can I extend my re-entry visa in KSA?
Letter from the Saudi sponsor or consulate indicating the person is still employed and requesting extension of the re-entry visa. Letter must be notarized by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce if the sponsor is a private sector entity, or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if the sponsor is a government agency.
How can I extend my re-entry visa from Absher?
Steps to complete the service
- Login to Absher platform.
- Select (Passport Services) from the list of e-services.
- (Choose the service (Visit Visa Extension.
- Enter the required information and attachments.
- Pay the fees.
- Submit your application.
How can I extend my visit visa in KSA 2021?
- Book an Istiqdam Appointment.
- Original Passport of the visa holder + Copy.
- Original Iqama of the sponsor + copy.
- A duly filled form to extend a family visit visa.
- Passport size photograph with white background.
- Payment of visa extension fee.
- Valid Medical Insurance for the visa holder.
How many days before Iqama expiry Can I apply for exit reentry visa?
Iqama Validity – Exit re-entry visa can be issued a maximum of up to 7 days before the iqama expiry date.
How can I check my visa extension status in Saudi Arabia?
To check your visa status: Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData. You will have to change the language from Arabic to English through Google Translate. Enter the right information in the boxes seen on the page, such as your passport number, visa type, current nationality and arrival destination.
What happens if my visa expires in Saudi?
What Happens if Your Visa Expires past its validity in Saudi Arabia. If your visa expires in Saudi Arabia, you may be liable to pay statutory penalties and could even be held in custody and deported. The authorities can finalise your deportation after the collection of statutory fines, and then issue an exit visa.
What happens if exit visa expires?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama
A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.