What is an emergency appointment US visa?
Emergency Appointments or Expedited Appointments are available for applicants with genuine emergencies. These appointments are granted on a limited basis based on medical and humanitarian grounds. … If your visa was rejected, you cannot take an emergency appointment for a year from the date of rejection.
How do I get an emergency appointment for US visa?
How to Apply
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Schedule an appointment online for the earliest available date. …
- If the U.S. Embassy/Consulate approves your request then you will receive an email alerting you to schedule your emergency appointment online.
Who is eligible for US emergency visa?
You may qualify for an emergency visa appointment if one of the following applies to you: You or your minor child need urgent medical treatment in the US. You have a death in the family in the US. Your family member is gravely ill.
What is an emergency visa?
The Emergency Visa service is only for US passport holders of Indian origin and their family members required to visit India due to a genuine family emergency, such as critical illness or death of a family member. Documentary evidence will need to be provided and the applicant will be charged an emergency service fee.
How long is an emergency visa good for?
No more than a year at first, usually six months. You can apply for extensions of stay in six-month increments if your reasons are consistent with the terms and conditions of your original status.
How many times can I request for emergency visa appointment?
If you have an unforeseen travel need as per one of the criteria listed below, you may qualify for an expedited appointment depending on availability at the Embassy or Consulate. It is important to ensure you meet all the criteria, because applicants are only allowed to create one expedited appointment request.
What is Fast Track visa?
FastTrackVisa.com is a global eVisa platform. We provide express processing of eVisas. We are not an affiliate of any sovereign state government or any of their departments.
How does emergency visa appointment work?
Here are the steps through which you can apply for an emergency visa appointment
- Step 1: First schedule the first available appointment.
- Step 2: Submit the emergency appointment request form.
- Step 4: Wait for the decision.
- Step 5: Log back into your profile, when your expedited appointment request is approved,